Click These Icons to help spread the word

Saturday, February 2, 2008

God In your Pocket.

I was born really religious. Both of my parents are very active in there church. However 4 years ago I still did not have what I needed to know in order to dedicate my life to something I could not see.

I did not need a sign, because I didn't trust my eyes. On 9/11 I realized people can convince themselves of anything. How was I any different?


So I prayed to God for about 2 years, wanting to know the truth. When I did not get any answers, I moved to LA then to the biggest party town on the Beach, wonderful Isla Vista CA, Next to UCSB. I had the attitude I was not religious anymore. In fact I changed my name. I called my self Talis.

In IV met a man with a very enlightening God-view, We talked a lot, He got me thinking about god in a totally different way. I started praying again.


The First time I prayed I witnessed one of the most beautiful sunsets on the beach, I have ever seen. While I was praying my knees weakened and I was forced to kneel. At that moment I had assurance God Existed.


After this I took a cab to the local Amtrak, Where I needed to pick up my tickets to go to Utah to see my mother for Christmas. I had a long night in Sacramento, the layover was until the morning so I sat down and felt the heat coming up from the middle of the seats.


I then noticed a women crying, I went over to talk to her, Finally she started to feel a little better. Then I said goodbye

It was time to get on the bus to Reno NV then to Provo UT, I noticed I had lost my bus ticket, and my wallet. The attendant could not help me. But I was not worried at all. It was a very surreal experence, I went outside and saw the same woman again.

This time she comforted me, One of the things we talked about was Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Or SIDS. And how SIDS Kills 1 baby every hour, She told me I need help in the fight against it, and in doing so numerous other diseases will be cured. She then looked down at the ground, picked up a nickel-sized rock and handed it to me. She told me keep this in my pocket.


When we got to the local Salvation Army she disappeared. After a moment I began to feel something like a million volts of electricity was coursing through my body, and 1 message was given to me. The Existence of GOD is Undeniable. They called the ambulance, and they poked and prodded me and eventually they gave me a CT scan, turns out I had a slight urinary tract infection.

My Dad gladly drove from Riverside CA, to Sacramento in order to pick me up from the hospital, and then dropped me off with my mom.



We can't fight SIDS alone,
So Here is my Plan, If you can paint a Rock and sell it, and donate the money, It will go a long way to Getting Rid of SIDS or Kicking SIDS, You can Kick the Rock, or Put it in your Pocket.

I will also want to put on a 7,000 Biodegradable Balloon Release 1 balloon for every baby that died from SIDS, last year. This is a massive event and is going to take planning, sponsors, and volunteers.

God is on our side.

No comments: