Click These Icons to help spread the word

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Time for some Art

Today I am going to contact any Bloggers that have anything to do with Art, I am asking them to create artwork on a Rock, or anything pictures on a rock or anything else like that. Then If they are kind enough to donate it to the erradication of SIDS we can sell it on ebay.

Offline I am working on getting on the radio. I am working with a retiree that used to own 2 radio stations. and her cousin owns a radio station. So after there is art going around I am sure we can get on the radio and maybe even on TV. I will feature the artwork, The only thing this is about is the eradication of SIDS.

PS
And Yes I do Have ADHD I think I am a 28 out of 30 (I would not trade my ADD for the World)

5 comments:

Just Friends said...

I am continuously browsing online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thx!

3D ultrasounds | 4d Ultrasounds

Save Life said...

It's Good For Me . Thanks For Sharing my Favorite Information. :)

Tubal Reversal Surgery | Tubal Ligation Reversal

Just Friends said...

This post is a winner! Love the tips and everything you suggest.. Copyright UK

Just Friends said...

Almost people like to write what he said,But I like to listen what they said,Your post is very good.Thanks!Copyright UK

Save Life said...

You are just an excellent. I like reading what ever you write. For this post, I just want to say WOW…manhattan locksmith