Click These Icons to help spread the word

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mass Collaboration

If this is your first time visiting please read this first http://kicksids.blogspot.com/2008/02/god-in-your-pocket.html

I have not been involved with anything like this before, And I am doing it differently than anyone has ever done. Everything is going to be open, Every Dollar that comes in will be public information, and where that money goes will be public information, the reason for this besides transparency, is that people may see things they can help with, dramatically increasing the options the organization has. This will be a Mass Collaboration Project. Using the best the internet has to offer.

I want to get as many organizations as possible involved with finding a cure, As long as they meet the strict standards that we will demand. One that I am currently talking to is the Coralee Foundation, and they are quite amazing. They focus on Organic Infant Nutrition. - I'll show you more about them in upcomming posts.

I'm going to ask the artist to sell their art by themselves, But make sure they keep me posted, so i can use it for Media and News. I think this will allow a project like this to become a lot bigger than any staff could handle. And art being made- and sold all over the world. I Invision 2- 4 year olds making there own Rocks. and giving it to friends.

If you want to wait untill I can show you can trust me that is fine, But please keep an eye on my feed.

Right now I want to get on the news, and radio - to advertise my blog, But Having something to talk to the media, something to show like connections with interesting Art can help me tremendously,

What do you think? Do you have any Ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I stumbled across your blog on LDS BLOGS. I thought you might be interested in a site my wife and I just built called MormonsMadeSimple.com, which uses simple, explanatory videos to explain the Mormon faith. Feel free to feature any of these videos on your blog, or just share them with non-member friends. We're hoping these videos will be missionary tools to help members share their beliefs. Anyway, sorry to spam your comments section. I couldn't find any contact information for you on your blog.

- Doug & Laurel

Just Friends said...

Thanks For sharing information :)

3D ultrasounds | 4d Ultrasounds